Neuer Absent Bela Munchen Until Next Year

Neuer Absent Bela Munchen Until Next Year

Bayern Munich fans should wait longer to see back action goalkeeper Manuel Neuer. The German national player will not be able to play in the rest of 2017.

Neuer suffered a broken leg injury during training with FC Hollywood recently. The injury is apparently quite severe. Neuer is expected to make a comeback in January 2018.

“We are very sad because Neuer suffered another injury as the operation went according to plan, which is the most important thing now, Manuel will be back stronger again in January,” said Munchen senior Karl-Heinz Rummenigge as reported by Goal.

By having to miss until January then Neuer will not be able to defend Munchen throughout the Champions League group phase.

The year 2017 is really a bad year for Neuer. The 31-year-old suffered a similar injury late last season. Now that he is recovering, Neuer is again hit by a broken leg injury.

With the absence of Neuer, Munchen will rely on Sven Ulreich to escort their goalkeeper with coach young Christian Fruchtl.

De Rossi: Spain Like The Final Game For Italy

De Rossi: Spain Like The Final Game For Italy

Daniele De Rossi declared the match against Spain as it competed in the final round.

The Azzurri will face La Roja in Madrid on Sunday morning, and the midfielder speaks at a press conference in Coverciano.

“Spain is superior, but we will be bold. We can give them a little bit of resistance, “De Rossi told them.

“The fears you feel at the Bernabeu are just the same at San Siro, though they may appear in young players.

“We have a strong character and we understand what we need to do on the pitch.

“We will fight until the end of time, so we prove our ability on the pitch.

“Facing Spain is like a final match for us. Italy will play the right way. “

Strange! Absent For Liverpool, Coutinho Precisely Fit Together with Brazil national team

Strange! Absent For Liverpool, Coutinho Precisely Fit Together with Brazil national team

Philippe Coutinho is fit for a 2018 World Cup qualifier with Brazil, though he has not played for Liverpool this season with a back injury.

Coutinho, 25, is trying to force his transfer to Barcelona and has been the Catalan club’s main target this summer. But the Reds declined three offers for him so far, with the last offer worth a total of 118 million pounds.

Although he has not featured in four Liverpool matches at the start of the season, he is called into a Tite squad in Brazil for matches against Ecuador and Colombia on 31 August and 5 September.

And a CBF spokesman on Monday said that the former Inter Milan player was not injured and will start training with his teammate this week.

Prior to joining the national team at Porto Alegre, Coutinho made a short visit on Sunday to Rio de Janeiro-based doctor Michael Simoni, who has known him for years.

With the closing close of the transfer market, there is speculation that the midfielder is undergoing a medical examination with Simoni ahead of his move. However, Simoni denied having done the examination to the player.

“He called me. I did not check it, there was no medical examination, “said Simoni, who serves as medical director of Fluminense.

“I called Rodrigo Lasmar (national team doctor) and explained it all. He can practice normally. I did not do clinical tests, he came for a chat, he came to talk as a friend, “he continued.

Although Liverpool have rejected all three of Barcelona’s offerings, reports indicate that Coutinho’s departure from Anfield may still be possible in the transfer market this summer or next January.

“He’s a little worried about the possibility of changing clubs. Of course we discussed the possibility of this transfer, about the things that are in his heart right now. Her back pain, in my opinion, is caused by this anxiety. Muscle tension is usually like that, “he concluded.

Coutinho’s national team mate Renato Augusto also commented on Coutinho’s situation after Brazil’s training on Monday (28/8).

“I have not had a chance to talk to him yet, but I’m sure he’ll be fine and ready to play. He is one of the best players in the world and the main thing for him is happy, “he said. (Source: ESPN)

Move to Another Club, Two BFC Prayers Say Goodbye

Move to Another Club, Two BFC Prayers Say Goodbye

Bhayangkara FC confirmed to release two players in the second round. The two players are winger Dinan Javier and central defender Ikhfanul Alam.

Dinan Javier was released to Borneo FC as a barter tool to bring in Firly Apriliansyah. While Alam who did not get a chance in the first round loaned to the Middle East. Both said goodbye.

“Thanks to Bhayangkara who has given me the opportunity to join in the first round,” said Alam, a Brimob member of Brimtu rank.

He also wishes the BFC to be even better in the future. “As a member of the police I am ready to be placed anywhere and play for any team,” said this Arema college dropout.

Elsewhere, Dinan also said farewell to BFC. “Glad to have played for Bhayangkara. Hopefully Bhayangkara more successful in the future, “continued Dinan.

He also asked for a prayer to also be successful with Borneo FC. “Just pray for the best,” he explained.

Indra Kahfi team captain mentioned, the transfer of players is a common thing in the football team. “Incidentally that move is my junior in the police. I am on behalf of Bhayangkara also wish them success, “said Indra, police Bripka rank it.