Bologna vs Juventus Prediction – December 17, 2017
In the 17th week of Serie A event, Bologna will host the presence of one of Italian giants Juventus at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara.
In the previous week, Bolognya must be subdued from Milan with the final score 2-1. Meanwhile, Juventus had to bite the fingers after just bringing home a point just after being held to a draw by Inter 0-0.
Data and Facts Bologna and Juventus:
– Skidding a bit back in the last five games between the two clubs, the home side failed to score a single win, but they held Juventus once, while the Bianconeri scored four wins.
– At its last meeting, May 27, 2017, Max Allegri’s team successfully brought home 3 points over the host team Bologna.
Bologna: Angelo da Costa, D. Gastaldello, V. Torosidis, E. Krafth (B. Petković 75 ‘), I. M’baye, L. Krejčí (A. Masina 68’), S. Taïder, F. Viviani, E. Pulgar (Á Nagy 85 ‘), M. Destro, O. Okwonkwo
Juventus: E. Audero, A. Barzagli, S. Lichtsteiner, M. Benatia, S. Khedira (M. Mandžukić 59 ‘), C. Marchisio (M. Pjanić 56’), K. Asamoah, J. Cuadrado, S. Sturaro, G. Higuaín, P. Dybala (M. Kean 79 ‘)
– Indeed, both teams have met as many as 37 times, of which as many as 18 games played at home to Bologna and 19 others in Turin.
– Bologna has so far only scored 2 victories only, where each of 1 victory plucked in home and away games.
– Meanwhile, The Old Lady has stolen the victory 26 times, with a record of 14 home victories and 12 away wins.
– The match between the two teams has spawned 9 draws, of which 5 have occurred at home to Bologna and 4 others at Juventus Stadium.
– Roberto Donadoni’s new team is pocketed 28 goals, of which 11 gl is present in the home game and 17 others in away games.
– The Old Lady, meanwhile, leaves the home side away in goal collection, where they have scored 62 goals, with details: 36 home goals and 26 away goals.
– Watching the performance of Bologna in the last 5 games, they are only able to boyong 2 victories, 1 draw and 2 defeats.
– Consistent performance of Juve paid off with a row of good results in their latest 5 games, where the giant origin of this turin pocketed 3 wins and 2 draws.
– Italian retainer, S. Verdi became the top scorer for his team by incised 5 goals at once.
– The name Paulo Dybala, meanwhile, is in the top position of the Juve goal table after collecting 12 goals.
– Regarding the feed sector, Verdi’s name re-emerged after he pocketed 4 assists.
– Bosnian player Miralem Pjanic became the biggest bait contributor to his team after scoring 5 bait.
– Both teams that have undergone 16 matches in Serie A, Bologna still have to sit in 11th place, while the Bianconeri are in 3rd position.
– Ranking occupied by Bologna currently comes in 6 victories, 3 draws and 7 defeats.
– Meanwhile, the reigning champions Serie A, Juventus incised 12 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats.
– Bologna so far this season has created 19 goals and conceded 20 goals, while Juventus has a collection of 41 goals and conceded only 14 goals.
– Bologna coach, Donadoni has faced Juventus 14 times, in which he earned 1 victory, 4 draws and 9 defeats.
– Meanwhile, Allegri, who has also played against Bologna 14 times, brought home 10 wins and 4 draws.
– Both coaches have met 13 times each, with Allegri winning 9 times, 2 wins for Donadoni and 2 draws.